Title: Product Support Specialist
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Northwest Phoenix, AZ. (near Glendale, AZ.)
Available Positions: 1
AXIOM is a premier healthcare IT and business solutions provider specializing in support for the system integration, implementation, enterprise reporting, HIPAA/EDIand ICD-10 needs of healthcare organizations. AXIOM is unique in its ability to develop and implement practical, effective solutions based on its deep knowledge of the healthcare industry.
AXIOM is looking to hire one full-time Product Support Specialist for our Phoenix, AZ office. The ideal candidate will have a skilled technical background serving a high clientele within a call center environment. The candidate will work directly with the support and sales team providing technical support to our customers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technology support and training for Healthcare EDI product support calls.Enter calls into SalesForce ticketing system, prioritizing calls, evaluating calls, resolving calls, escalating calls as required, and follow-up with customers. Respond to incoming questions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Track all customer contacts.
- Follow instructions and be flexible.
- Escalate problems to second or third level support personnel when appropriate via proper escalation procedures.
- Become knowledgeable of common problem inquiries types and be able to provide immediate solutions.
- Develop new solutions to frequently occurring problems.
- Work on special projects as needed and meet deadlines.
- Prepare for new releases and rollouts to anticipate customer inquiries.
- Resolve 60% or higher of calls immediately while on the phone with the customer.
- Two year college level course work for Computer Science, Health Management Information Systems, or other Healthcare related courses. AA degree is preferred.
- One year providing end-user phone support for Desktop operating systems, various software applications and basic hardware for the PC; principles and theories of network systems and management.
- Prior experience working as a Customer Support Analyst in a busy technology call center or related experience.
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently in a very fast paced environment. Ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions, occasionally in urgent situations.
- Possess strong analysis, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Must be Customer Service Oriented.
- Experience with HIPAA EDI (version 5010) is a plus.
- Experience working in a Physician office or hospital setting is a plus.
- Professional and/or Institutional claim billing knowledge is a plus.
Additional Skills Required:
- Excellent English language oral and written communication skills.
- Display dependable, punctual, and professional demeanor.
- Ability to communicate, interact and work effectively and cooperatively with people.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
Axiom Systems - 5 months ago