TransCore, a subsidiary of Roper Industries, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking a part-time Product Support Representative II to join the Customer Support Team in Beaverton, Oregon.
The part-time Product Support Rep II, working in call center environment, provides customer service, technical support, and product training on the delivery of TransCore products and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Act as a consultant for TransCore products
- Showing customers features and benefits and how to use these services to run their business
- Troubleshoot computer, software and network problems via telephone, email, and online chat
- Good technical skills and troubleshooting methodology
- Typing, telephone, and excellent customer service skills
- PC, including Internet navigation skills; specifically the ability to use email and a web browser to locate, retrieve and process information in an accurate and efficient manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management, organizational, interpersonal, skills
- Alert, personable, with a professional appearance
- Sales and customer relations, UNIX, Microsoft .net framework desirable
- Spanish-speaking a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1-3 years technical support experience
- Previous experience in a call center environment preferred but not required
Available for shifts ranging from between 4:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
TransCore - 13 months ago
Transportation systems affect our lives everyday—the logistics systems that expedite bringing goods to market, traffic...