1) BS in Electrical Engineering or related field
2) Yield analysis software/database experience.
3) Ability to demonstrate knowledge of statistical capabilities.
4) Experience with CMOS basics and evaluations of semiconductors.
5) Ability to work in a high volume production environment.
6) Knowledge of bench top equipment such as function generator and network analyzer
7) Data analysis and problem solving skill mandatory.
8) Have experience with reliability testing, methodologies, basic failure analysis principles and techniques, automated test equipment, wafer sort and final test.
9) Clear written and verbal communication skills.
10) Must be flexible in working hour in a dynamic, growing, fast pace environment.
Join Marvell's Operations team and support our foundry as a Product Engineer! Here, you will have the opportunity to work alongside with marketing Engineers to define the customer requirements, the design engineers to understand the intricate detail of the chip, the process engineers to provide the smallest geometry with minimum risk, the test engineers to evaluate the performance of the chip, and the sales teams to make it all happen. Our Product Engineering position requires a multi-disciplined background that enables you to understand the entire process of the full product lifecycle, enabling you to make critical business decisions here at Marvell.
The Foundry Product Engineer at Marvell is the person who is responsible for evaluating products for operational characteristics, i.e. capabilities, limitations, and robustness of design to process variations. You will work jointly with Test Engineering to define, develop and ensure quality of testing methodologies for new products. You will carry out and verify initial production flow in local in-house pre-production lines. You will also implement cost reduction measures to reduce production cost while ensuring product quality. The Product manager also assists with the transfer of production to offshore manufacturing sites. Support production testing.
Job responsibilities include:
*Interface with Design, Process, Test and Quality and Reliability groups to improve product performance and resolve product related issues.
*Conduct experiments to improve yields.
Engineering - Manufacturing
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...