Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in New York City and Port Washington, NY is a multi-channel direct marketer of value-based merchandise, magazines and promotional offers and a leading provider of digital "play and win" entertainment. PCH is looking for a recent engineering graduate to work as a Product Testing Engineer to test consumer products.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Check and perform function tests on the products submitted by our Product Sourcing team, focusing on the safety and/or documentation requirements
- Review inspection report results from the factory and make decisions whether to accept hold the shipment
- Review inspection results from the warehouse and resolve non-conformances
- Update vendors/manufacturers about missing documentation to move a product forward
- Update database regarding products checked for future references
- Revise company QC procedure
- Respond to QC inquiries by vendors, sourcing department, warehouse, customer service, etc.
- Recent college graduate with degree in Engineering required
- Technical experience with knowledge of product testing requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize and work effectively in fast-paced environment
Join our winning team and apply today!
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter online at www.pchjobs.com or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a New York based position; Candidates must reside in the tri-state area.
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Publishers Clearing House - 19 months ago
If your doorbell rings unexpectedly, it's probably just your neighbor stopping by for a chat. But it could be the Publishers Clearing...