Located in Pontiac, Michigan
$85,000 per year
Company Expectation of Employee · Adheres to Company Policy and Procedures
Essential Duties and Responsibilities · Ensure customer specific requirements are met.
- Acts as a role model within and outside the Company
- Performs duties as workload necessitates
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
- Communicates regularly with supervisor about departmental issues
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position
- Meets department productivity standards
Additional Duties and Responsibilities · Customer support for current production product concerns as required.
- Assists functional areas and facilities in meeting requirements.
- Customer interface on design issues and requirements.
- Facilitate review/approval of related documents.
- Track and report on program progress to ensure requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Support pre-launch builds as well as product launches.
Qualifications Required · Knowledge of OEM change process (e.g. CN, EWO, WERS)
- Travel within the U.S., and International is occasionally required.
- Other related responsibilities as necessary.
- Knowledge of Design APQP requirements (e.g. DFMEA, DVP&R)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- General computer skills.
- General CAD skills
- Good organizational skills.
Monster - 19 months ago