REPORTS TO Content Creation & Placement Manager, Global Marketing
Come work in-house for the most core bike brand on the planet! We are looking for a versatile and talented Production Artist/Graphic Designer to work on print and digital projects that support the amazing lines of bikes and equipment we offer. Projects include: the Dealer Book, a 500+ page resource outlining our entire product offering; rider facing catalogs; print and digital ad campaigns; and press launch materials. We have tight production schedules, and the right candidate can start right away and work hard year-round. Of course, we still want you to squeeze in a ride at lunch, so bring your shoes.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Apply creative content using brand standards to multiple deliverables.
- Ensure end products meet defined technical and quality standards for artwork preparation.
- Maintain standard templates and guidelines.
- Assist in organizing, archiving, and maintaining creative templates and assets.
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines and quick turn around on edits/corrections.
- Strong typographic skills.
- Minimum of 2-3 years production art or graphic design work.
- Extremely proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Excel.
- Will need to be able to setup files for 4-color printing (CMYK).
- Portfolio displaying comprehensive skill with core design principles, typography, color and layout (PDF submissions preferred).
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to adapt to changing priorities.
- A positive attitude and an inspiring work ethic go a long way.
- Strong team and collaboration skills a must.
- Admiration of bikes a plus!
Specialized Bicycle Components didn't set out to make a museum piece, but the company's original Stumpjumper (the first...