Great things are happening at Colony Brands, Inc. and affiliated companies. Did you know that we are a privately held company and have been in business for over 80 years?
At Colony Brands, Inc., opportunities are endless. Check out what makes us different than the rest!
- Colony Brands, Inc. is one of the largest direct marketers in the United States.
- We are one of the fastest growing and most profitable catalog companies in the United States.
- Colony Brands, Inc. and affiliated companies employ over 5,000 employees in a vast array of jobs.
- We currently have nine catalog brands, as well as several affiliates and subsidiary companies.
- We have professional careers that range from brand managers to accountants, credit risk analysts to IT experts, and lab technicians to apparel buyers.
Our benefit package offers a variety of healthcare options along with 401k, pension plan, and company profit sharing.
We are looking for a highly motivated Production Artist to work within Monroe, Wisconsin office. This individual will utilize MacIntosh Hardware and Adobe Software to build print media documents. Reviews and revises electronic art documents according to Database and Service Bureau specifications.
- Possesses an Associates Degree in Graphic or Commercial Art, Publishing or related experience.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience.
- Possesses from two to four years of experience with Indesign.
- Possesses strong creative design capabilities translatable by desktop publishing system (illustration skills a plus).
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Excel very helpful
- Possesses above average communication skills in both oral and written form with legible handwriting.
- Able to give clear concise instructions.
- Possesses strong organizational skills.
- Able to perform detailed work neatly and accurately.
- Able to work and make decisions independently with limited supervision.
- Able to produce consistent quantities and qualities of output, working through roadblocks and distractions in a fast paced work environment.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Possesses the understanding and importance of confidentiality regarding employee and company information.
- Able to work scheduled and/or unscheduled overtime as needed.
- Able to read, write, and speak English.