The Corporate Marketing department develops strategies and creative executions in collateral, online, direct, and print advertising as well as public relations to build awareness and strengthen Commonwealth's brand identity among our target audiences.
We are looking for a talented production artist for our fast-paced, high-volume, in-house Corporate Marketing and Communications department. This role includes a fair amount of interaction with both our internal and external clients, so strong customer service and communication skills, as well as a team orientation, are essential for success.
As a production artist, your responsibilities would include:
- Customizing template materials for use by our advisors and their clients
- Handling standard logo additions and color changes
- Creating charts, graphs, and other support materials
- Creatively solving for advisor design needs while maintaining the integrity of the templated piece
The ideal candidate would also meet the following requirements:
- 5–6 years of experience in a desktop production environment
- Exceptional organization skills and the ability to work under deadline pressure
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Thorough knowledge of Mac operating systems and experience with Microsoft Office for the PC a must
- Great typography and document construction skills; must be able to use templates and style sheets, and so forth
- Design, 2-color and 4-color printing knowledge a must
- Web knowledge
- a plus
- Along with your résumé, please provide your online portfolio or a PDF with detailed samples on your experience with InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
Waltham, MA position
If it were up to Commonwealth Equity Services we'd all have wealth in common. Operating as Commonwealth Financial Network, the...