Fuhu Inc., is the leading designer, seller and innovator of “thoughtful” consumer products and services for children. Creator of the nabi™ tablet, the world’s first tablet made just for kids, Fuhu provides an ecosystem of hardware, software services, and accessories to immerse kids in rich and engaging experiences. nabi ™ is available in all major U.S. retailers including Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, Target.com and Amazon.com.
Fuhu is currently seeking a Production Artist to join our growing team.
- Produce brochures, advertisements, trade show materials, spec sheets and other marketing related projects
- Produce new pages and content for website, online communities, social media initiatives, online display advertising and landing pages and direct email marketing campaigns
- Compose and produce work in a fast-paced environment where speed and accuracy are required
- Execute design files from Branding team into production/pre-press ready files
- Support and uphold Company Branding Standards on all collateral, advertising, tradeshow materials and all other marketing/print jobs
- Responsible for 100% accuracy and proofing of all materials produced; ensure that all projects follow the required traffic and copy/proofing workflow
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience working in graphic design field
- Solid grasp of design and typography
- In-depth knowledge of artwork development and production processes
- Solid understanding of direct mail and collateral
- Excellent organizational and design skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Ability to thrive in a team environment with solid collaboration and communication skills
- Creative problem solver with demonstrated time management and organizational skills
Fuhu Inc. is the leading designer, seller and innovator of “thoughtful” consumer products and services for children. Creator of the nabi™...