Fuhu Inc., is the leading designer, seller and innovator of “thoughtful” consumer products and services for children. Creator of the nabi™ tablet, the world’s first tablet made just for kids, Fuhu provides an ecosystem of hardware, software services, and accessories to immerse kids in rich and engaging experiences. nabi ™ is available in all major U.S. retailers including Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, Target.com and Amazon.com.
Fuhu is currently seeking a Production Artist to join our growing team.
- Produce brochures, advertisements, trade show materials, spec sheets and other marketing related projects
- Produce new pages and content for website, online communities, social media initiatives, online display advertising and landing pages and direct email marketing campaigns
- Compose and produce work in a fast-paced environment where speed and accuracy are required
- Execute design files from Branding team into production/pre-press ready files
- Support and uphold Company Branding Standards on all collateral, advertising, tradeshow materials and all other marketing/print jobs
- Responsible for 100% accuracy and proofing of all materials produced; ensure that all projects follow the required traffic and copy/proofing workflow
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience working in graphic design field
- Solid grasp of design and typography
- In-depth knowledge of artwork development and production processes
- Solid understanding of direct mail and collateral
- Excellent organizational and design skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Ability to thrive in a team environment with solid collaboration and communication skills
- Creative problem solver with demonstrated time management and organizational skills
Fuhu, Inc. - 21 months ago
Fuhu, Inc., creators of the nabi Tablet, Fooz Kids and urDrive, is a leading provider of cloud-served software, applications, and services...