Looking for an adventure, not a job?
Icebreaker is one of the most innovative and dynamic names in the apparel industry. We’re a world leader in merino clothing and supply our outdoor, performance sport and active lifestyle ranges to more than 3000 stores across 37 countries.
We’re also a network of talented people who care about each other and believe deeply in what we do. We’re diverse, passionate, hardworking and fun. We work in an environment where you can be yourself and make a difference. We imagine the future and create it.
We’re looking for an experienced Production Artist to join our Product team based at our Portland office in Portland, Oregon, US. Reporting to the Product Merchandising Director,you’ll be working closely with the product team throughout the product creation process, providing accurate product illustrations during the creative process. This role will also be responsible for producing visual product tools such as workbook, visual line plans, styling guides, etc. Accuracy and timely delivery of these tools all the way to hand-over to sales is critical. This position will also work closely with Designers on apparel graphic creation and schematics and any other relevant visual product illustration needs.
To be successful in this role you’ll have:
- equivalent to 3+ years’ experience working with illustration, design, multimedia and page layout software on a Macintosh computer
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design/Illustration or relevant
- expert in Adobe Creative Suite skills in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop using CS6 and strong in Microsoft Word, and Powerpoint.
- experience with graphic art, illustration, photo editing, web design, color design or animation
- experience communicating product initiatives & innovations with images instead of words
- strong visual aesthetic
You’ll also be:
- confident, enthusiastic and outgoing and have a natural ability to engage and persuade others
- collaborative with the ability to forge harmonious working relationships with others
- proactive and flexible in your approach to your work
- proven to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressured creative environment
- enthusiastic for Icebreaker merino and its commitment to nature and sustainability
If this opportunity feels like something you’re passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your CV with a covering letter explaining why you'd be right for Icebreaker.
As this is a creative position, please also include a portfolio that demonstrates a breadth of work executed to a high quality and with excellent attention to detail.
Icebreaker - 19 months ago