Ingram Content Group (ICG) is currently recruiting for a Production Artist to join our marketing team in our LaVergne, TN headquarters. This person will be responsible for performing basic graphic design duties to assist Graphic Design and Production Coordination teams with catalog production, and file preparation work on print and electronic pieces. This person with play a crucial role in creating interactive, electronic catalogs and publications from provided PDF’s, as well as, assisting in collecting materials for publication and electronic advertising.
- Provides assistance to Graphic Designers and Production Coordinators in order to complete projects on time.
- Makes corrections, preflight’s/prepares files (print & electronic) prior to submitting final deliverables.
- Creates press-ready documents for all manner of printed materials.
- Maintains and organizes digital assets for the department
- Produces manual paste-up of comps for presentations.
- Creates interactive, searchable electronic catalogs and brochures from PDF’s provided by graphic designers.
- Posts interactive catalogs to identified locations.
- Collects, reviews, organizes and distributes electronic image files for trade and client publications.
Minimum education and experience required:
- Works with publisher clients to navigate processes and obstacles for obtaining needed materials.
- Maintains adequate level of supplies for design department, and works with appropriate associates to place orders.
- HS Diploma/GED
- 2 years experience in design or pre-press production
Ingram Content Group Inc. is the world's largest and most trusted distributor of physical and digital content. Thousands of publishers, retailers, and libraries worldwide use our products and services to realize the full business potential of books, regardless of format. Ingram has earned its lead position and reputation by offering excellent service and creating innovative, integrated solutions. Our customers have access to best-of-class digital, audio, print, print-on-demand, inventory management, wholesale and full-service distribution programs.
- 1 year experience working with basic level HTML or Adobe Dreamweaver
- experience utilizing Captivate
- video editing experience or basic knowledge of Final Cut Pro
Ingram offers a compensation package that includes competitive base salary, incentive opportunities, and excellent comprehensive benefits offerings.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V We participate in EVerify.
Ingram Content Group - 9 months ago
Ingram Content Group is the leader in helping content reach its destination anywhere in the world. Whether digital or physical content, Ingr...