Are you a creative, talented artist with top-notch Photoshop skills? Are you someone who is looking to put their skills to work in a state-of-the-art studio working side-by-side with talented photographers and designers? QVC, one of the world’s largest electronic retailers, has an exciting opportunity for you!
QVC’s Creative Execution division is seeking a talented individual to become a part-time Production Artist in our Product Display Department at our West Chester, PA Studio Park location. Schedules are flexible and shifts vary as successful candidates will be employed to supplement the existing QVC staff as the need arises.
Under the general supervision of the Digital Imaging Director, the Production Artist is responsible for the image production aspects related to production photography and the imaging of product detail standards.
o Production Imaging Queue
- Responsible for image production as related to the support of:
o Extended Assortment
o Vendor Supplied Images
Qualifications & Requirements
- Ensuring accurate file metadata and naming conventions based on established departmental standards
- Responsible for ensuring the product images are representative of what the customer receives in regard to color accuracy, quantity and product integrity.
- Partners with Lead Production Artist and/or Digital Imaging Director as needed to facilitate the timely & accurate production of images
- Partners with Lead Production Artist and/or Digital Imaging Director to ensure timely delivery of work based on established timelines and maintain production priorities
- Provides additional support to LIVE & Elevated Production as well as TSV & Project Production Artists as coordinated with Lead Production Artist and/or Digital Imaging Director.
- Provides production support as needed in support of FMV Templating standards
- Other projects as assigned by management
- An undergraduate degree in design or a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- At least 1 year experience in image retouching or related field or equivalent combination of training and experience required.
- Excellent Photoshop skills-will be working with programs daily.
- Knowledge of digital photography a plus.
- Responsible for retouching large volumes of images shot by the web photographers as well as preparing templates, creating clipping paths, retouching and color correcting
QVC was founded in 1986 by Joseph Segel, an entrepreneur who saw an opportunity to create a new and engaging shopping experience through...