Prepare graphic files for print across all packaging print processes while maintaining the integrity of the content art, design and brand. Primary responsibilities include editing Adobe Illustrator files to meet customer requirements. Pre-flight and review of external supplied files. Layout, design and reformat graphic files to print specifications, customer requirements, print limitations and government regulations. Layout new and existing packaging graphics using style guides. Produce electronic and hard copy content proofs.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat and font management.
- Experience with packaging structures including layouts for bags, boxes, cartons, labels, etc.
- Familiarity with printer specifications including color separation, barcode requirements, and printer marks for press.
- Familiarity with other design and editing software, including other Adobe applications.
- Experience with digital proofing devices.
- Government regulation knowledge related to food packaging.
RR Donnelley - 9 months ago
RR Donnelley is a global provider of integrated communications. The company works collaboratively with more than 60,000 customers worldwide...