Digital Advertising and Media Agency is looking for a Production Artist who is talented in both pixels and ink to work on campaigns that typically involve online elements and traditional media. Job duties include online banner ad resizes, landing page and email template layouts as well as edits to direct mail and other print work.
You’ll need to be organized and efficient, pay close attention to detail, manage multiple tasks, and meet tight deadlines.
You have an eye for design and take pride in shaping projects of any size. You are able to support multiple designers and follow direction. If you’re an experienced and detail-driven artist who fancies the production-side of design, we want to hear from you!
· Thorough command of Adobe Creative Suite CS5.
· Must be a problem-solver typesetter with the ability to work efficiently.
· Expertise in manipulating assets (i.e. editing images, line art and layouts) for both online and offline.
· Experience preparing and delivering assets from art directors to developers, along with an array of other tasks such as print asset production, aggregating visual assets via varied media.
· Expertise using Pantone, CMYK, and RGB color spaces.
· Strong understanding of print production processes and pre-press.
· Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Ability to balance projects with quick deadlines
· Strong attention to detail
· Must be self-sufficient, proactive, organized and confident (not afraid to ask questions)
· Three years related experience, preferably in an agency.
· Take projects from designers and project managers and prepare, edit, and format for delivery.
· Revise and correct layouts based on feedback from clients and staff.
· Create mockups and presentation boards of design projects for presentation to clients for review.
Skills that would be a plus:
· Experience in branding or expressing a client’s voice, look and feel.