Every day, hundreds of photos representing our product selection launch on the Walmart ecommerce website. The Production artist will work with multiple stakeholders to produce and retouch images that are consistent with our brand guidelines.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures internal and external customer satisfaction with product imagery
- Maintains image production workflow tools (for example, content management system, automation, tracking)
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Processes product and market imagery
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports the quality assurance process of product imagery
- Bachelor s degree in Photography, Art, or related field OR 2 years experience in photo and image production or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience in professional photography.
- 1 year experience in retail marketing, merchandising, or related field.
- 1 year experience working on cross-functional teams.
- 2 years experience in digital imagery post-production.
- 2 years experience working with Adobe Creative Suite.
- 2 years experience working with content management systems and workflow tools.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...