Job Posting: Lifetime Credits Production Assistant – Project Employee
Department: Credits/Program Acquisitions
Reports: Managing Producer
Build the production plan for credit template creation and prepare all font creation sessions.
1. Research airdates to determine what credit templates need to be produced.
2. Research delivery dates for tapes, and procure credit transcripts for original programs.
3. Transcribe credits from delivered master into proper document format.
4. Prepare materials for all Pre-production of font creation.
5. Prepare tape requests for edit sessions.
6. Prepare post-schedule for the creation of credit templates
7. Assist with in-session credit creation..
Entry level position. Detail oriented, organized individual good verbal and written communication skills. Experience in Microsoft Excel and Word.
B.A. or B.S. in Broadcasting or related field
We were founded in 1984, with two cable channels when cable was far from a sure bet. Now we’re a global entertainment media company...