Jewelry Television® ("JTV"), a television and internet home shopping network, is conducting a search for a Production Assistant.
Jewelry Television focuses exclusively on the sale of fine jewelry and gemstones. Headquartered in Knoxville, TN, JTV's television programming is broadcast in over 80 million homes nationwide. Today, JTV is the largest retailer of loose gemstones in the world and is one of the Top 20 jewelry retailers in the country. JTV has a team of jewelry and gemstone experts canvassing the world to locate quality merchandise and oversee manufacturing operations, including a subsidiary base of operations in Bangkok, Thailand. Employees enjoy the opportunity to perform in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
The Production Assistant will work effectively as part of a team to ensure live show requirements are met to specified standards and expectations.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
• Completed Degree or in the process of completing a Degree in Broadcast/TV Production or a closely related field;
• Minimum of 1-2 years experience working in live television or equivalent;
• Ability to think on their feet, react quickly and multi-task a must;
• Ability to use basic Windows programs (Excel, Outlook, Word);
• Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to work in a fast-paced television studio environment;
• Must be well organized and able to take direction well, communicate effectively with co-workers/supervisors;
• Ability to handle product; and
• Understanding of screen composition and framing as well as camera operation and lighting preferred.
Jewelry Television - 2 years ago
Jewelry Television focuses exclusively on the sale of fine jewelry and gemstones. JTV’s television programming is broadcast in over...