We are searching for an exceptional Print Production Associate who will have a great opportunity to join a fortune 100, auto and home insurance client team within our Relationship Marketing practice of G2 USA. This is an entry level position that requires at least 1 - 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced print production or letter shop environment. Although for the right candidate we will consider a recent college graduate.
The primary responsibility of the Print Production Associate is to:
- Provides administrative support to ensure the smooth flow and competent handling of required activities, including special projects
- Understand and produce accurate reports with data from internal and external sources
- Acts as liaison and relay information to co-workers, clients and vendors
- Responds to co-worker inquiries or problems by researching, compiling and answering their requests
- Assists with time management by scheduling and prioritizing events, projects, meetings
- Coordinates the collection of documentation for various department reports, verifying the accuracy and maintaining follow-up systems
- Performs day-to-day duties such as correspondence, budget reports, supply requisitions, travel arrangements, picking up packages
- Learn Direct Mail and Print production skills
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 1 – 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced print production or letter shop environment
- Comfortable with PC’s; all Microsoft applications, especially Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Ability to communicate well and appropriately, both orally and written, with co-workers, clients and vendors
- Self-motivated individual who works well as part of a team
- Requires minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Likes working with a variety of people on a daily basis
- Detail oriented
To apply online, please click the following link:
G2 USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and great training programs.
With the high volume of replies we receive, it is not possible for us to personally respond to all prospective candidates. Please be assured that your resume will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there is an interest in your background and experience.