Join Victory Brewing Company and become part of a truly unique and progressive organization that values employees who exhibit enthusiasm, commitment and the desire to be part of a hard-working and determined team. As a company rooted in European tradition, and dedicated to American ingenuity, Victory Brewing Company looks to hire individuals who value quality above all else, yet are willing to take risks in order to reach the highest potential.
Victory Brewing Company seeks an experienced Production Brewer to augment our winning brewery team. If you have the following qualifications, we would welcome the opportunity to review your resume.
Victory Brewing Company Brewer applicants MUST have:
Brewers have the opportunity to rotate through all facets of day-to-day operation, from the receipt and processing of raw materials to the processing and delivery of the final product. The scope of job duties includes but is not limited to brewing, cellar work, filtration, kegging, bottling, CIP and cleaning.
- College education or equivalent trade school/military
- At least 2 years experience in a production brewery producing a minimum of 6,000 bbls per year
- Demonstrated long-term commitment to the industry
- Passion, creativity, technical savvy and a commitment to quality and hard work
- Physical capability of lifting 60 pounds and/or moving 165 pounds
We offer salary commensurate with experience and a benefits package including medical/dental coverage and a 401k plan.
To apply, please forward resume.
Email to email@example.com
Fax to (610) 514-7084
Mail to 420 Acorn Lane, Downingtown, PA 19335
For beer lovers, nothing may taste sweeter than victory. Its brewmasters having trained in Germany, Victory Brewing Company makes...