Verifies and records production data including preparation of production reports and compiling and maintaining of spreadsheets for incoming receipts, shipments, and inventory levels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verification and reconciliation of finished goods production in SAP including bi-products of finished goods
- Maintain and verify inventory levels and reconcile weekly and monthly.
- Data entry and distribution of production "makesheet"
- Verification of daily milk products receipts and reconciliation with council including distribution of raw reports
- Prepares reports for the performance of the finished product compared to the allocated standard.
- Reconciles and distributes shipping reports for finished goods shipments insuring billing is accurate
- Answers phones and greets and directs visitors insuring compliance with visitor policy.
- Prepares samples for shipment via common courier.
- Distributes incoming mail daily including verification of receipt and distribution of paychecks
- Processes cheese sale transactions for employee purchases.
- Prepares production statistical report for State of CA.
- Additional duties include backup for shipping department and/or accounting clerk
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate required
- Minimum 2 years of office or related experience
- 10-key 9,400 kph.
- Typing 35 wpm.
- Numeric data entry min. 8,000 kph.
- Proficient in Access, Excel, SAP, and Windows programs
- Ability to operate office machines including a calculator, scanner, copy machine, facsimile (FAX) and personal computer (PC).
- Ability to perform work in a detailed and accurate manner.
- Must be dependable and reliable, able to work Saturday or holiday if necessary.
- Ability to perform two or more tasks at one time.
- Ability to demonstrate strong initiative and follow through on day to day responsibilities
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Should be familiar with general office procedures and policies
Dairy Farmers of America
- 3 years ago - save job