Position Title: Production Clerk
Business Unit: Akron Brass
Provide clerical support to the Production Supervisors, Inventory Manager, Stockroom Clerks, Customer Service personnel, and other departments as required.
Skills, Know How and Experience:
- Assists Inventory Manager in keeping track of inventory by using miscellaneous issues, receipts, and quantity move.
- Assists the stockroom clerks in finding parts and updating inventory
- Works with positive recall notices to change inventory in the system to show the changes on the floor.
- Assists Shipping clerks by investigating customer orders to find out why a packing list cannot be printed and if needed, print packing lists.
- Investigate shortage tickets that tell us what item is short on an order.
- Run history report for shortage tickets and run Backlog database report as required.
- Prepare Time/Attendance/Exception report for employees, print off pick sheets, stock tickets, customer orders, update Customer Repair Report, print stock tickets for supervisors and stock room clerks, update the Vacation schedule report, run the non-issued report, and other reports as required by supervisor.
- Fill out and print training forms for supervisors.
- Update shift listing.
- Work with inside loans updating system with changes to inventory.
- Take phone calls from Customer Service personnel to work with “Red X” Customers.
- Assist the foreman by answering phones, keeping supplies on hand, faxing, filing, etc.
- High School diploma required.
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be computer literate and know Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, And Microsoft Outlook.
- Experience with Syteline preferred.~cb~
Premier Farnell Group - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard