Reports to: Director of Production Control
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to the following :
- Pull and audit work packages for issue.
- Set up Production Control file cabinet.
- Work with Production Management to issue paperwork for compliance.
- Perform necessary SITA/RPA data entry and reporting.
- Track all original documentation.
- Tally issued paperwork.
- Ensure paperwork is properly completed.
- Tally completed paperwork.
- Forward to Quality Control for processing/auditing.
- Coordinate all material and tooling requirements with appropriate personnel.
- Track all job cards and/or non-routines requiring materials.
- Process all material requirements for Routines, Non-Routines, Engineering Orders and Fleet Campaign Directives.
- Track all job cards and/or non-routines requiring tooling.
- Report Production progress on a daily basis.
- Other such duties as assigned by the Director of Production Control or higher
Required education, experience and qualifications:
· High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
· Strong Excel experience.
· Working knowledge of Access.
· Working knowledge of material logistics.
· Working knowledge of reference materials (AMM, IPC, SB, etc.).
· Working knowledge of Maintenance Planning or Production Control.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Must be detail oriented and a self-starter.
Republic Airways - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...