1st and 2nd shift positions available
*1st shift and 2nd shift schedule- 10 hr shift/4 days per week with Saturday rotation included.
To produce superior products following Arthrex Manufacturing Inc. assembly and packaging processes and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sequencing of Work Orders through computerized Oracle/MES (Manufacturing Execution System). Use of bar code scanners to capture labor tracking/costing and WO component consumption. Analytical and reasoning abilities to complete count reconciliations and WO troubleshooting during closure process.
• In charge of Crew Coordination, Packaging Technician 1 and Packaging-Machine Operator Training, WO Documentation Control, Line Setup & Clearance, Pre500, Sterile Load Prep/Verification.
• Proficiency on work order problem solving and Work Order/DHF documentation and reconciliation.
• Manages new hires and oversee output to ensure error free assembly and labeling.
• Assists in training and continuous monitoring for process improvement.
• Trains employees on new products, product line layouts, work instructions, packaging instructions, procedures and assembly techniques gained via experience. Provides explanation/reasons for techniques used and their cause.
• Checks materials (lot, PN and Qty) prior to production use.
• Ensures proper utilization of manpower and continuous flow manufacturing.
• Can interpret and adhere to packaging schedule
• Have strong/proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain professionalism at all times.
• Possesses the ability to effectively communicate with subordinates, quality personnel, and supervisors as it relates to ideas, questions, and concerns.
• Familiarization with all departmental paperwork and adherence to company and departmental paperwork, policies and procedures.
• Coordinate with Boxing regarding product count and quality
• Material reconciliation and paperwork review
• Weekly Feedback Forms submitted as it relates to both positive and negative employee performance
• Continues to strive towards self development as well as departmental.
• Notifies Supervisor of any production, safety or performance issues as they arise.
• Check availability of folding and master cartons of work orders to be processed and being processed
• Assign work order location on pass though window with corresponding details as per form
• Check sterilization method (reference LIBR-0009) and verify cycle number is correct between Work Order, Traveller and Packaging Schedule
• Verify master carton labels are accurate/approved; stamp master carton/complete information required
• Complete quantity processed and boxed on Work Order/Traveller, initial and date
• Provide completed paperwork to Packaging Specialist /QC prior to pallets being sent to Molding bay
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• At least 4 years of manufacturing experience related to technical and mechanical aspect of manufacturing including operation of packaging equipment.
• Experience in Lean manufacturing environment is desirable.
• Experience with computerized manufacturing system is desirable (Oracle, SAP, etc.)
• Requires reading and comprehension, solving simple mathematical equations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) and the ability to perform tasks through verbal communication.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• A thorough knowledge of packaging process product assembly, visual inspection, packaging, sealing and boxing. Acquired blue print reading skills.
• Awareness of legal ramifications of actions such as favoritism, inappropriate comments, preferable treatment/assignments.
• A thorough knowledge of packaging processes, product assembly, visual inspection, packaging, labeling and sealing requirements.
• Must have the ability to perform tasks by reading, understanding and following work instruction/documents provided. .
• Knowledge and ability to interpret/comprehend blue prints and packaging/work instructions.
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacturing and distribution of goods.
• Knowledge of administrative procedures and computer systems such as word processing, managing files and records, Excel, Power Point, MQ1, QAD, and Microsoft Outlook.
• Training and demonstrated proficiency of skills required for “Certified” position upgrade.
Arthrex - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard