To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain information within C1 to reflect vehicle status. Insure information is always current & accurate
- Provide daily supervision and direction to all production staff members
- Frequently inspects the work in process to verify that the quality meets Company and Industry standards
- Dispatch all work assignments to production personnel according to ability (low-skilled/high-skilled, etc.)
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure an efficient and effective repair
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license and be eligible for coverage under Caliber's insurance policy (Not an excluded driver)
- Satisfactory completion of criminal background check
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time and must be able to sit, bend, push/pull, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach and crawl frequently
- Regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts
- Frequently exposed to fumes, airborne particles and/or caustic chemicals
- Moderate noise levels in this working environment
- Occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet or humid conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Caliber Collision Centers has acquired Bensi's Body Shop in Palm Springs, Calif. and Bensi's Auto Body in Cathedral City, Calif., one of the...