The Production Coordinator will be accountable for execution of orders by performing responsibilities of product development; sourcing, order placement, projection tracking, and delivery follow up.
- Manage product development and production process from initial design concept to bulk production.
- All sample management.
- Assist in daily communication to all vendors regarding the timing and action of all programs in work.
- Maintain and follow up on time and action calendar for pre-production samples, lab dips, bulk fabric approval and lab testing.
- Attend weekly garment fittings to monitor changes and ensure product integrity.
- Responsible for the development, ordering, and tracking of all garment samples from prototype.
- Responsible for accurate and efficient distribution of all incoming packages to the appropriate design and tech design teams.
- Accepts challenging assignments to promote skill development and achieve goals and objectives.
- Interact daily with the R&D, design, tech design and merchandising teams regarding all aspects of the product development process.
- Purchase order entry, maintenance and tracking with overseas vendors for on time delivery.
- 2-4 Years prior experience as Production Assistant with proven track record.
- Have an analytical and detail oriented mindset.
- Have strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Have an understanding of the product development process.
- Must be proficient in word, excel and AS400.
- Additional related experience working in manufacturing and sourcing with global vendors.