The Production Coordinator is responsible for managing all advertising production for both the print and tablet editions of the weekly magazine. Responsibilities include: reviewing, processing and approving ad files submitted to the magazine’s ad portal; troubleshooting file problems; interacting with internal departments and outside agencies; sharing oversight of the issue close; and acting as backup on myriad other functions, including producing the issue map.
- Minimum of one year experience in magazine production
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel required)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Create Suite (InDesign, Acrobat)
- Knowledge of Ad Portals and FTP sites a plus
- Self-starter, effective in planning, organizing, and staying on top of details
- Able to meet deadlines and stay calm in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with a variety of people
Please forward your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: email@example.com , subject “Production Coordinator – NYM.”
No phone calls, please. Only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Please regard your resume as having been received unless your email is bounced back. EOE.
New York Media LLC - 2 years ago