The Production Coordinator is responsible for managing all advertising production for both the print and tablet editions of the weekly magazine. Responsibilities include: reviewing, processing and approving ad files submitted to the magazine’s ad portal; troubleshooting file problems; interacting with internal departments and outside agencies; sharing oversight of the issue close; and acting as backup on myriad other functions, including producing the issue map.
- Minimum of one year experience in magazine production
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel required)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Create Suite (InDesign, Acrobat)
- Knowledge of Ad Portals and FTP sites a plus
- Self-starter, effective in planning, organizing, and staying on top of details
- Able to meet deadlines and stay calm in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with a variety of people
Please forward your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org , subject “Production Coordinator – NYM.”
No phone calls, please. Only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Please regard your resume as having been received unless your email is bounced back. EOE.