Orchard Supply Hardware has deep roots in California. Founded in 1931 as a farmer’s cooperative in San Jose, California, Orchard has grown to be California’s “large” hardware store. We wouldn't have been around this long had it not been for the hard-working, enthusiastic, and entrepreneurial individuals that made working at Orchard their career.
We are in the process of building a world class Marketing organization to assist in strengthening our competitive position and driving long term growth. We are seeking professionals that are energetic, driven and inquisitive and who are looking for continued career growth. The ideal candidates enjoy being a contributor to a team and a business partner with various areas of the organization.
The Production Coordinator oversees the project management and production processes to successfully deliver all creative projects on time and within budget. Areas of focus include print production (ads, direct mail); digital production (emails, social); and in-store experience (signage, visual). In addition, Production Coordinators support the Merchandising team by serving as the Marketing department’s single point of contact for assigned product categories.
· Work with designers, copywriters and production artists to ensure deadlines are met during each phase of the production process.
· Manage the communication process within teams, including identifying project related issues and concerns, setting expectations and negotiating win-win solutions.
· Develop production schedules, bid requests and estimates.
· Maintain budgets
· Set meetings for project kick-offs and presentations.
· Traffic/Route all components of crea tive projects through the approval process to ensure approvals and sign-offs.
· Responsible for ensuring project completeness including versions, segmentation, etc.
· Attend weekly creative review meetings; send recap to clarify and document agreed upon action items.
· Maintain the weekly production job status report.
· Manage the department’s administration budget; monitor, track and approve monthly invoices.
· Participate in company initiatives and work on special projects as assigned.
· 3-5 years experience in project management, print production, web production and/or pre-press; prior retail experience a plus
· Budget management experience required
· Scheduling experience for a variety of projects
· Strong project management and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously
· Ability to prioritize, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
· Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, ability to exhibit diplomacy and decisiveness
· Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills
· Mac or PC proficient with proven skills in Excel, Word, Outlook, Acrobat and Filemaker Pro; InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator a plus
· Undergraduate degree in related field preferred
· S trong presentation skills and can present to team and managers
Orchard Supply Hardware - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Orchard Supply Hardware supplies California's do-it-yourselfers. It operates more than 85 home centers in the Golden State, from Los...