- Develop and issue production orders to international manufacturers
- Coordinate 3rd party inspections of selected production orders.
- Coordinate the production and delivery of wear test orders, PR orders, sales samples, etc.
- Assist Production Managers with new product development schedules, binders and status updates.
- Initiate the set-up of new styles/SKUs in ERP system.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 0-3 years of Production or Project Management experience is preferred.
- Strong planning skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong Initiative and Motivation.
- Attention to Detail.
Spanx, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Just seven years ago, Sara Blakely began her mission to make the world a better place, one rear-end at a time. A frustrated consumer-turned-...