Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online (WDPRO) is the digital media arm of Parks and Resorts segment. Through our award-winning websites, we provide a digital portal to magical travel destinations such as the Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida, the Disneyland® Resort in California and Hong Kong Disneyland Resort. At WDPRO, we also have designed and created websites for Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney and Disney Vacation Club.
Resource Planning: Work with production teams, corporate facilities resources, and vendors to document and coordinate the activities in order to ensure timely resource deployment. In the case of production teams, maintain the weekly resource report and make sure it is accurate and complete before the resource meetings. In the case of WDPRO programs and facilities, ensure that the vendor and corporate efforts are coordinated and communicated to the leaders that own the efforts.
Administration Assistance: Assist leaders and teams as directed by them. Tasks may include booking and maintaining conference rooms, ordering food for and cleaning up after meetings, preparing detailed tracking lists, preparing meeting notes, contacting vendors to provide services, ensuring that facilities functionality is as anticipated, and reporting out on timeline and progress for small projects
Tools Administration: When appropriate, work with project management and staffing software (e.g. Project Management software, Wiki, Daptive, etc.) to help with the coordination of projects.
Project Status: Maintain Project Status document for software or facilities projects on the WDPRO wiki. Ensure that updates are being made on a weekly basis in support of leaders and project teams.
Technical Support for Conference Rooms: Be the point of contact for any audio/visual/technical issues that might arise from the use of equipment in conference rooms. Issues may include faulty VTC connections, inability to display documents or videos required for meetings, or problems with conference bridge. Production Coordinator should be available to troubleshoot issues at any time, and is expected to create lists of recurring issues and work with IT to mitigate them
Abilities and Behaviors
• Calm under pressure
• Able to juggle many projects and people at once
• Able to coordinate and collaborate effectively with a diverse group of individuals
• Proactive identification of areas of opportunity for improvement
Scope of Job
• Work with WDPRO leaders and teams to facilitate day-to-day activities that will enable processes and facilities to work effectively and projects to be completed on time and on budget.
• Work with their leader to understand areas of opportunity for improved processes and procedures, and then potentially serve as a facilitator of the implementation of these new processes.
• Provide status reports to leadership team as requested.
• Manage logistics of resourcing process so that overall utilization is lower and resources are optimally assigned to projects.
• As needed maintain project plans and resource planning.
• Actively verify that conference rooms, printers, and facilities are operating as needed and mitigate issues should they arise.
• Coordinate the necessary changes to move individuals into and around the facilities
• Make sure meetings are on schedule and that al documents and files needed for presentation are available prior to the meetings.
• Audio/Visual experience preferred
• Experience with Microsoft office, project management, Wiki, and CMS software preferred.
• Education or experience in a software development firm is a plus
• Good time management skills
• Good communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
This position is with the legal entity of WDPRO Online.
Disney - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard