Kindly Contact Raj Rane on Cell 732 823 8166 (9am To 9pm EST - 7 Days a Week)
FULLTIME: Sr Oracle 11g RAC Production DBA with ASM - Oracle Certified
We, XDuce Corporation are Oracle premium partner. We are working directly with the client, a leading investment bank on Infrastructure Initiative.
Client is looking for Sr Oracle 11g Production RAC DBA who is "Oracle Certified Expert" OR OCP (MUST) for on-call production support which involves RAC and ASM
Location: Jacksonville, FL
- "US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. Client is unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Local candidates are given preference as In-Person interview is a MUST
- Investment Banking/Capital Markets experience is a PLUS (But not mandatory)
Kindly Contact: Raj Rane : firstname.lastname@example.org : 732 823 8166
Knowledge, Skills, Education, Experience and Competencies:
- Administers database in production support environment and manages performance to ensure sustained achievement of results
- Ensure that database systems meet business capacity, availability, and performance requirements
- Upgrade/Migration Experience
- Apply process and architectural improvements to continually improve the availability, capacity, and performance of database systems
- Develop partnerships with business and technology colleagues as well as external vendors
- Communicate appropriately and efficiently with management, customers, and vendors
- Sustain a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Oversee all database administration functions including design, configuration, and maintenance; capacity management; and user access administration..
- Responsible for analysis and capacity management for the data backup and recovery environment including Business Continuity planning.
10+ years of relevant Oracle 9i, 10g and 11g R2 database administration experience (VLDB Preferred) preferably in Production Support environment.
Experience with RMAN & Dataguard
Experience with Oracle high availability solutions including RAC and Advanced Replication; 3+ years of RAC experience
Recent experience with ASM
Oracle Expert (Preferred) OR OCP Certification
Oracle Streams experience is a huge plus
Experience with UNIX
Familiarity with Financial Industry requirements for IT preferred
Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Excellent oral and written communications skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to display strong sense of urgency
Strong project management and process engineering skills
XDuce - 19 months ago