Rockstar Games is seeking a Production Designer for Pre-Press/Print Production. You will be working with a team of designers to create a wide range of materials, including marketing collateral, OOH print and digital graphics, product packaging and point-of-sale materials.
- Prepare finished files for print and digital production across the spectrum of graphic design projects for Rockstar Games.
- Work closely with Creative Services team to review design work and execute revisions through to completion and delivery of finished print ready files.
- Reformat art files across a wide range of templates / specifications.
- Create and adhere to brand standards / style guides across multiple projects.
- Responsible for organizing, archiving and maintaining creative templates, guidelines and assets.
- Supports design team in efficient implementation and production execution of assignments.
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines and quick turn around on edits/corrections; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong typographic skills.
- 3-5 years of Production/Graphic Design experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree/AA Degree or Certificate.
- Knowledge of proofing and press checking printed materials. Knowledge of 4 color process, pre-press, image retouching and print industry technology (conventional and digital); paper/plastic substrate selection, embossing and die-cutting technology.
- Extremely proficient and technically sound in all industry standard design software applications: Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat. PowerPoint, Word, Excel is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of the print process and file prep.
- Excellent communication with peers and vendors.
- Fast, but also meticulous, thorough, and well organized; able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to learn and grow in a fast-paced, multi-tasking creative environment.
- Ability to work within a team; maintain balanced attitude and work ethic; support team cohesion and creative dynamic.
- Seeks out creative challenges and demonstrates willingness to grow professionally
- Looking to exceed expectations and desire to grow within the Company.
- Production of Rockstar Games printed / digital materials, including but not limited to point-of-sale graphics, catalogs and collateral, sales support materials, event graphics, product packaging.
Rockstar Games doesn't see why only the kids should have all the video game fun. The company, a subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software,...