We’re a company that takes great pride in our heritage
and our unique brand identity. Yes, we’re also a
multi-million-dollar household-name women’s apparel
company. Here you’ll be part of a small-scale,
high-visibility team. We offer a competitive salary,
benefits and a comprehensive relocation package.
What we’re looking for:
Are you highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite? Do
you recognize the value of skilled design, attention to
detail and great production in elevating a piece of
printed collateral to a powerful marketing tool? We’re
looking for a Production Designer who understands the
technical aspects of production; who can build digital
templates with aplomb, manage image and copy assets with
accuracy, and maintain production standards with
assurance second-to-none. And, do all this while working
in a fast-paced creative environment that depends on
What you’ll do:
image and copy assets together based on provided
- Build digital templates and preliminary files; pulling
information and research.
directly with the creative team.
- Assist in updating and/or finalizing files; working
to produce print ready files.
- Perform detailed evaluation of final digital artwork
on-time and accurate project completion.
- Monitor internal production deadlines to insure
on all production projects.
- Participate in production meetings, providing updates
to ensure efficient, high-quality work.
- Partner with Project Management and Print Production
What you bring:
- Set and maintain production workflow procedures.
- Deadline driven with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent people skills – a team player.
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite in Macintosh
Req. Code : 2094
- Design & typography experience.
- Database experience a plus.
Women quench their thirst for classic, casual clothing and accessories from Coldwater Creek's stores, catalog, and Web site. The...