Production Designer, Nick Digital, Viacom Networks
Nickelodeon Digital, a division of Viacom Media Networks, strives to create innovative digital products for today’s tech savvy generation. Currently, we are seeking an entrepreneurial and enterprising Production Designer to join our world class team.
Through a love of product, solid understanding of digital content and clear communication, the ideal candidate will work on creating branded content. If you have a passion for creativity, interested in working in a Global Media Company, have an outstanding track record of delivering successful digital content, and are excited about the future of media experience such as interactive and social media, we want to talk to you!
• Prepare all digital files for game testing, QA and launching games.
• Work closely with producers, working with Art Directors, Designers, Traffic Coordinators and team leads.
• Work independently to create pixel-perfect art and vector graphics.
• Understand and create branded content.
• Expert image compositional skills - take user generated content (assets coming in from game submissions) i.e. select, retouch and manipulate photos.
• Update game images on a daily basis.
• Support multiple areas such as promotional, advertising and sponsorships.
• Will work on page comps for game templates.
• Work with typography and layout in creating promotional imagery on websites on regular basis.
• Will work with editorial, production teams.
• 1-2 years hands on experience developing both brand and digital creative, including interactive advertising.
• Previous experience in production design experience working in a high traffic / quick turnaround environment is a plus.
• Strong photo retouching skills with excellent pixel-perfect design. Solid graphic design skills.
• Very strong in Photoshop, Flash (ad banners for sponsorships for Integrated Marketing.
• Very strong typographic and layout skills.
• Effective and creative brainstorming, rapid-prototyping and other problem-solving skills.
• Effective organizational approach and outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Experience working on social media campaigns a plus.
• Strong portfolio displaying beautifully crafted graphics.
• Work onsite in our Manhattan, NY office.
Viacom - 14 months ago
Who knew that kids would go ga-ga over a cartoon sponge with square pants? Nickelodeon operates a leading cable channel for kids that...