Get out of an agency and help build something that matters. Squarespace is looking for a Production Designer to join our marketing team. The production designer will partner with our Chief Creative Officer, design team, and marketing team to help design, launch and manage a variety of projects and marketing campaigns across a growing suite of products, devices, and platforms. The ideal candidate will have experience collaborating on both original online campaigns and complex, large-scale websites.
- Interactive design and mobile layouts and states based on given style direction
- Marketing design for a variety of campaigns across multiple media including print, digital, outdoor, and TV
- Adapt design elements across multiple devices
- Produce and maintain up-to-date design specifications for development team
- 3-7 years experience working in a design production capacity for a interactive company or agency
- Great judgment: able to come up with solid solutions and recommendations
- Detail oriented and organized; Strong ethical behavior and someone who can work with and be part of a team
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Premiere and Final Cut Pro); Strong experience with image compression, file correction, and optimization techniques
- Must be able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Squarespace experience a definite plus
- Resumes without a cover letter and portfolio will not be considered
- Degree could be a plus or a minus
Squarespace's mission is to provide creative tools that power the future of the web. From designers creating the next generation of web and mobile experiences, to anyone managing their own online presence for the first time, Squarespace provides elegant solutions that set new standards for online publishing. By focusing our efforts on the fusion of design and engineering, we strive to create long-lasting products that delight and surprise our customers.
Squarespace is defined by our insistence on providing an unparalleled user experience. All of our team members are charged with bringing creativity, honesty, and intellectual rigor to their responsibilities in a never-ending quest to delight our customers. We have high expectations of each other and work as a team to build things we are all proud of. That mindset, along with our execution, has allowed Squarespace to create revolutionary products and grow into the profitable business it is today.
Learn more at http://squarespace.com/about
Squarespace's mission is to provide creative tools that power the future of the web. From designers creating the next generation of web and...