Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The must have:
1. Extensive experience supporting and troubleshooting multi-tier distributed applications and platforms.
2. Extensive experience trouble shooting complex workflows
3. Extensive experience with Windows Server Operating Systems and Services – Server 2008 and newer.
4. Experience with distributed client-server applications running as Windows Services.
5. Experience with batch processing and schedule job systems.
6. Experience with SQL programming – specifically writing queries and researching issues in SQL DBs.
7. MS SQL 2008 experience required.
8. Knowledge of EDI healthcare transaction formats (837, 835, 997)
9. MS Office
10. Excellent communicator and people skills. Will be expected to provide thorough documentation and to create and keep SOPs up to date, write incident reports, etc.
11. Knowledgeable of industry standard SDLC methodologies
12. Ability to handle multiple tasks that compete for time and attention
13. Good under pressure
14. Configuration and Release Management
Nice to haves:
1. Experience with electronic banking formats, specifically ICL/X9 and NACH file formats.
2. Experience with ClarEDI and/or EDIfects
3. Experience with Pervasive Business Integrator
4. HIPAA, PCI, SOX Audit compliance
Chamberlin Edmonds - 23 months ago
Chamberlin Edmonds, an Emdeon company, is a leading provider of comprehensive eligibility and enrollment services with over 26 years of...