- Performs production troubleshooting and artificial lift analysis on producing wells;
- Performs well reviews and identifies work over candidates, AFE's and budget requirements;
- Identifies and evaluates new production technologies including vertical and horizontal well completion and production techniques;
- Interfaces with Operations to develop LOE budgets and forecasts;
- Tracks and analyzes drilling program EUR's and economic metrics;
- Designs, supervises and analyzes well testing program;
- Interfaces with Reservoir engineering in developing and analyzing gas in place calculations, pressure build up analysis and reservoir modeling.
- Working knowledge of gas well deliquification (plunger lift / gas lift / pumping units).
- Working knowledge of wellhead and production equipment (chokes / dehys / production units / separators ).
- Understanding of produced water chemistry. Treatment methods for scaling.
- Ability to spot production issues.
- Working knowledge of how to properly size well lines and meters.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering: petroleum, chemical, mechanical preferred.
- At least five years of relevant experience working for a production company, with an emphasis on down hole intervention operations and gas well deliquification.
Enscicon Corporation - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1994, Enscicon has been one of the leading national players in recruiting A-list talent for our clients, which include Fortune...