(NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 20 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
Title: Production Engineering Manager
Department: Wafer Fabrication
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Manage fabrication staff of engineers, technicians, and inspection personnel
- Put in place an effective tool maintenance program and generate capital budgets
- Develop and improve manufacturing processes to increase yield and throughput of multiple product lines
- Identify and purchase tools required for growth
- Design photo masks and generate process travelers
- Setup manufacturing execution software
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
- PHD in Material Science or related field. MS will be considered.
- 5 plus years of III-V optical device manufacturing and silicon wafer process disciplines
- Experience setting up MES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Masimo is proud to be an EOE and we value and are committed to Diversity at every level.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!
Masimo - 13 months ago
As important as the blood running through your veins is the oxygen it carries. Masimo knows that and makes tools that monitor arterial...