The position is located in the Shidler field office, and is responsible for managing production operations in the CO2 flood area of NBU. Responsibilities for all Production Operations this includes supervision and training of pumpers and roustabouts in proper operation and maintenance of batteries, water stations, wells (water injection, gas injection, flowing, gas lifts, rod pumps and ESP's) as well as needed and necessary maintenance to existing roads, locations, batteries, facilities and pipelines. Must provide pre-job planning, supervision, and documentation for personnel safety and environmental related operations in the Shidler area. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and work efficiently with Landowners, Engineers, Landsmen, Pumpers, Roustabouts, Federal, State and Local officials, vendors and their staff.
- Demonstrates safe and ethical behavior at all times.
- Has the right and obligation to stop work if unsafe conditions exist or are suspected.
- Promotes a safe work environment.
- Mentors employees on safe and environmentally sound operation methods.
- Works with staff and contractors to troubleshoot areas of concern.
- Approves invoices, submits POs, documents daily operations and costs, prepares cost estimates, creates and revises location schematics, and creates graphs and spreadsheets.
- Maintain compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Must be self-motivated and able to motivate direct reports.
Chaparral Energy, Inc. - 6 months ago
Chaparral Energy, Inc. (Chaparral) is an independent oil and natural gas production and exploitation company. Its areas of operation include...