DBCI is an industry leading commercial grade steel rollup door manufacture division of NCI building systems. We provide the construction industry with the highest quality commercial door and storage facility products and services available. DBCI’s team of professionals strives for excellence in quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction.
DBCI Chandler is currently seeking a General Helper which is a Warehouse position.
Follow company procedures and guidelines.
- Commitment to safe work practices. DBCI has a culture committed to keeping our employees working safe and injury free.
- Reading customer orders to determine correct product manufactured
- Operating forklift and material handling equipment to retrieve materials damage-free.
- Uses hand tools, staple guns, table saws, and punch presses in manufacturing processes.
- Verbal and Written communication to supervision and co-workers such as picklists, forms, reports, workload requirements.
- Use computer to print labels and report productivity.
- Must be able to complete a satisfactory background and drug screen.
- Dependable work ethic with positive attitude.
- Min. 1yr experience in Manufacturing
- Must be energetic, ready to work in a fast pace environment, self starter.
- Able to read and write.
- Able to read tape measure.
- Able to lift 75+ pounds routinely and daily with proper lifting technique.
- Able to stand/walk 8-12hr day.
- Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Able to work overtime in afternoons and weekends when required. Typical 40+ hrs week.
NCI Building Systems
- 2 years ago - save job