Orica is the world's largest provider of commercial explosives and blasting systems to the mining and infrastructure markets, the global leader in the provision of ground support in mining and tunneling, and the leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction.
Orica also supplies general chemicals across a diverse range of markets, including agriculture, building and construction, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and personal care, plastics, pulp and paper and water treatment industries.
Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, Orica is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange with a diverse workforce of over 15,000 people from more than 130 nationalities and has operations in more than 50 countries and customers in more than 100.
At Orica, we're committed to developing tomorrow's technologies and solving today's challenges for our customers.
Minova USA Inc., an Orica owned company, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of chemical-based consumables, steel strata support systems, associated equipment and services for rock bolting and ground consolidation. The business provides both proprietary and custom-engineered applications based on 30 years experience of industry specialization.The Product Installation Specialist To achieve sales, collection, and growth targets as well as successfully providing product installation expertise to advance the goals of Minova.AccountabilitiesSafety, Health, Environment & Security
Commercial Ownership - run the business as if it's your own
- Manage personal activities in line with Minovas SHE policy.
- Investigate SHE incidents.
- Support appropriate SHE initiatives with customers.
- Manage product stewardship issues efficiently.
- Deliver product application training.
Creative Customer Solutions
- Value sell new technology initiatives across region.
- Drive Minova opportunities across region.
- Identify and value sell new Tek Product opportunities.
- Customer training support.
- Manage introduction of new products
- Deliver contractual Tek service commitments.
- Implement methodologies of continually improving business performance.
- Develop strong relationships with key customer personnel.
- Involvements in Tek service value add initiatives in negotiations.
- Develop & review value proposals for creative customer solutions.
- Deliver value to Minova.
- Establish strong, enduring, and functional customer relationships that maximize the result for both the customer and Minova.
- Capture the value delivered to customers through case studies, promotional articles and technical papers.
- Provide market intelligence on customers and competitors.
- Product development feedback and interaction with Marketing and Technical personnel.
- Project mentoring when transitioning from trial to ongoing sales.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years underground industry experience in technical, business, or production roles.
- Experience with roof support and underground experience in production.
- Results Orientation
- Decision Making
- Commercial Focus
- Customer Focus
Orica USA Inc. and Orica Canada Inc. are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. Orica provides a rich, competitive benefits package for both full-time and part-time employees. Apply online to be considered for a new career today!
- Project Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Report Writing
- Mining Knowledge
- Customer Relationships
- Computer Literate
- Mechanical Aptitude