- Provide coverage for any area of plant operation where directed by operating all equipment according to Standard Operating Procedures as listed in equipment manuals and company operating procedures; trouble shooting and repairing equipment failures as appropriate, and if necessary, involving Shift Supervisor and maintenance, in order to meet or exceed safety and efficiency standards set by the company and to insure high quality product.
- Maintain a clean work environment to meet company standards of ‘tour’ ready facility with by assuring that plant and equipment is kept clean and maintained.
- Communicate to the Shift Supervisor all accidents, down time, and exceptions, or any cost saving ideas and recommendations involved in the plant operations, assisting in the investigation and necessary documentation of any such incidents or opportunities. Perform other duties as assigned by a member of the management team.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Results driven
- Strong motivation
- Must have a high level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Able to do very physical labor throughout the shift
- Able to tolerate very loud noise
- Must be able to communicate well
Sanimax gets the maximum out of dead animals and oil traps. The company reclaims materials, such as animal by-products and used cooking...