- Maintains clean work area and equipment.
- Operates manufacturing equipment safely and efficiently.
- Performs tests and verifications.
- Operates and monitors a single production line.
- Removes or shifts materials and/or finished product from a single production line as necessary.
- Completes all necessary line inspections.
- Completes all necessary line reports.
- Understands and follows PQI standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED required. Previous manufacturing experience preferred. Must be able to successfully complete the forklift certification as applicable. Must be able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Must be able to work hours necessary to complete assigned tasks.
Constantly (67%-100%) required to sit. Occasionally (0%-33%) required to walk and lift up to 50 pounds.
Must be able to speak and read English.
Unfortunately, we will be unable to offer visa sponsorships to candidates.
EOE M/F/D/V This job has originated from a member site of TheJobNetwork - Pepsi Bottling Group. Category: Manufacturing, Keywords: Machine Operator - General, Location: RALEIGH, NC - 27622
TheJobNetwork - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. (PBG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of PepsiCo, Inc. PBG operates carbonated soft drinks and other...