Production Machine Operator
Fort Worth, TX
At Cott Beverages - We Think and Act Like Owners! If you are looking for a great career opportunity in a high speed beverage manufacturing environment, we are looking for YOU! Position requires a dedicated, enthusiastic and detailed oriented team member with experience working as a machine operator in a production environment.
Position is shift work and will require flexibility to work all shifts. If you want to "Pop the Top" on an exciting career with a great company, apply online below.
The position is for a Production Machine Operator
$12.50 - $15.00 per hour
The Production Machine Operator is responsible for the safe operation of the fillers, packers, labelers and palletizer . It is the responsibility of the Machine Operator to insure that a quality product is produced while at the same time keeping the machines running and ensuring that minimum downtime is experienced.
We are committed to providing the necessary tools, training and leadership support to foster a culture of strong performance and accountability, excelling in quality teamwork and innovation.
We offer full medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Min 2-5 years solid experience in production environment. Preferably in the food or beverage manufacturing industry.
- Mechanical aptitude helpful.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written (English).
- Ability to routinely lift 50lbs.
- Ability to perform duties and make sound decisions in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work as a team player
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- HACCP and GMP knowledge a plus!
- Experience inputting results into a computer system
- Must be able to work any shift, including nights and weekends.