The Production Machine Operator will perform repetitive work station or line production operations to mass produce products onto a pallet by performing the following duties: produce product, label, pack, and stack. They will receive materials in production workplace and verify inventory from forklifts using a computerized warehouse management system. The Production Machine Operator will maintain accurate inventory through use of warehouse management system for prompt, timely, and accurate deliveries to customers and will attend informational, training, safety, and compliance meetings as scheduled.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Function within the guidelines of the Lube-Tech “Team Ground Rules” and Mission Statement.
- Perform processes to complete bottle filling assemblies and sub-assemblies machines.
- Follow written instructions on the Production Work Ticket (PWT) for the production of various products.
- Gather raw material needed for producing product, set-up production line, and produce sample for quality inspection.
- Upon inspection approval, produce product, label, pack, and load grouped orders onto pallets.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Document performance of production line using SFC and QC worksheets.
- Perform prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required.
- Complete tasks as directed by production schedules with minimum supervision.
- Receive materials in production workplace and verify inventory from forklifts using a computerized warehouse management system.
- Utilize all material handling equipment safely, efficiently, perform all required safety checks and communicate need for repairs.
- Package bulk material as required by a PWT for replenishment.
- Accept schedule and direction when there are changes in workloads.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Attend monthly departmental and production meetings.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of related production line experience and forklift operator experience.
- Must have a good command of the English language and the ability to read and understand written instructions.
- Troubleshoot mechanical problems on the line as they occur.
- Ability to work with flammable, toxic, and corrosive liquids in both bulk filling & packaging, loud fluid moving equipment and trucks.
- Forklift and pallet jack operation experience (desirable).
- Computer operation skills (desirable).
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Traditional Medical Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(K) Plan with Company match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Lubrication Technologies, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
We believe there is no company with the exclusive product mix we offer and we confidently know there is no other company with the commitment...