Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. has an opportunity for a Production Manager in the Cedar Falls, IA area. This position is a direct hire for a successful and innovative company. company. Duties include:
EDUCATION: 4-year degree required; Engineering or Technical discipline preferred.
- Overseeing activities to meet daily, monthly, quarterly and annual expectations of customers, employees and the company;
- Scheduling production facilities operations in a manner that efficiently manages workflow and manpower, and prevents delays;
- Developing and leading the company daily operations and continuous improvements;
- Creating, implementing and ensuring adherence to SOPs in all operations and activities;
- Implementing processes to improve efficiencies in a fabrication operation.
Please email your resume to . Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience;
- 2+ years of leadership experience such as Plant Manager for a smaller operation or Operations Manager for a mid-sized operation;
- Background and knowledge of fabrication, plasma burning, welding, painting, coatings for heavy metals;
- Design or assembly experience is a plus.
Monster - 7 months ago