We are presently looking for an experienced PRODUCTION MANAGER to join our growing team. This position requires strong leadership abilities in a fast-paced environment. Applicants should be capable of planning, organizing, directing and evaluating plant resources while managing staff.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develops manufacturing organizational strategies by contributing manufacturing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes manufacturing operational strategies by evaluating manufacturing trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing manufacturing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops manufacturing financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating manufacturing requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Plans operations by collecting relevant information; identifying short-term and long-range issues; identifying and evaluating options; choosing a course of action.
- Keeps materials available by scheduling, monitoring, and adjusting deliveries.
- 5-7 years of manufacturing experience, preferably in a lean manufacturing environment.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Preferred
- Lean Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Control Planning
- Manufacturing Methods and Procedures
- Manufacturing Quality
- Production Planning
- Safety Management
- Documentation Skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
Boyd Gaming Corporation is a multi-jurisdictional gaming company. As of December 31, 2008, the Company wholly owned and operated 15 casino...