The Production Manager will work closely with the Charter Wire stakeholders to ensure that production, shipping/receiving and the tool operations run safely, efficiently and effectively. Ensures all environmental and safety policies and programs are upheld which is essential to the success of the organization. This position will play a key role in developing shift structures and capabilities that support growth, while working with and training shift supervisors within the plant. The Production Manager is responsible for fostering a culture of trust and team work among employees.
- Bachelors degree in mechanical engineering, materials science, operations or equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of steel or other heavy manufacturing experience, with at least 5 years of supervisory experience in related industry
- Demonstrated track record of continuous improvement, project management, planning, delegation, communications, problem solving and decision making
- Experience in budget management and ownership, cost reduction methods through process improvements and project management
- Demonstrated passion and track record in improving safety and quality, with experience with accident prevention and elimination
- Ability to lead teams and develop team leaders in working with employee work/process improvements
- Demonstrated ability to foster and promote positive employee relations
For an opportunity to become part of our team, please submit your résumé along with a cover letter and salary requirements OR an employment application by any of the following methods.
Email: email@example.com . (Microsoft Word documents are preferred)
Attn: Human Resources
3700 W. Milwaukee Road
Milwaukee, WI 53208
Charter Manufacturing - 14 months ago
Charter Manufacturing Company, Inc. is a privately owned holding company for a fully integrated family of American companies that has...