We are currently seeking a Production Manager for our City of Industry plant . Production Managers report directly to the Plant Manager.
We are the National Leader in a Stable, Growing Industry!
CCC offers more than a career; it is also " home " to more than 2,100 team members in 59 locations. Our family is committed to your family , providing top quality plastic packaging that you can trust and depend on every day. Whether it's your milk, laundry detergent or juice containers, maple syrup, ketchup or water bottles, our packaging success comes from teamwork and taking pride in what we do. CCC's commitment to excellence extends from our family of employees to our valued clients and is the reason why leading companies around the country have confidence in our innovation, and unsurpassed quality and service.
What sets CCC apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. It is our continued focus on investing in our family of team members to ensure long-term growth and success that enables us to provide a dynamic and inviting work environment that embraces diversity and individuality. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Core Values
Excellence in All We Do
Treat People with Dignity and Respect
With these principles in mind at all levels of our organization, our employees feel valued and are excited about the impact CCC makes on people who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
- Comply with OSHA and company safety and hygiene standards
- Coordinate safety activities with all departments
- Implement Corporate and Safety initiatives
- Implements processes to ensure safety activities are effective & completed timely
- Collect and develop reports to ensure OSHA records are accurate & up-to-date
- Conducts Safety Orientation programs
- Train personnel on OSHA and Company safety requirements
- Communicate with other departments on a frequent basis
- Conduct daily meetings with subordinates prior to start of shift
- Review daily assignments to ensure customer requirements are met
- Review maintenance assignment requirements and coordinate priorities
- Perform routine maintenance adjustments and repairs
- Schedule production requirements
- Ensure personnel meet production schedules
- Ensure employees adhere and meet quality standards
- Perform written quarterly employee performance feedback
- Perform written annual employee performance reviews
- Schedule training & ensure documentation of required training activities
- Maintain accurate and up to date production documentation
- Maintain and update SOPs on a bi-annual basis
- Maintain accurate personnel data attendance, counseling, performance & other
- Provide accurate payroll data to proper personnel
- Interview employment candidates
- Review customer orders and ensures products are shipped out
- Provide Leadership to direct reports in accordance with company core values
Minimum of 3 years experience as a Production Manager in a high volume blow molding and plastic extrusion manufacturing environment
Must be able to efficiently manage two plants and travel between them as needed
Must be bilingual (Spanish)
Bachelors degree preferred
Blow Molding experience a plus
JDE One World experience a plus
Our Competitive and Comprehensive Benefits include
Choice of Medical Plans-choose the coverage that is right for you and your family Dental Plan-provides Orthodontic coverage to dependent children
Voluntary Vision Program-allows the purchase of glasses and contacts every year rather than every two years like most plans!
Employee Assistance Program-5 free counseling visits; Financial & Legal Assistance
Education Reimbursement-up to $5,250 annually!
401k Savings Plan with a company match
Come join our growing family today and apply with us!
If you want to make a big deal out of it, chances are Bain Capital will get involved. The private equity and venture capital investor...