We are searching for a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Production Manager for a premier client in the Hickory, NC area. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing company located in the scenic Western North Carolina area. The ideal candidate will have managed multiple areas of an aseptic liquid fill production facility.
The salary on this position is based on what you bring to the table, and includes a bonus opportunity and full benefits package. Relocation assistance is available.
If you meet the below position requirements and are looking for a challenging and rewarding pharmaceutical production manager position, we'd like to see your resume as quickly as possible. This is an urgent search and interviews will begin within the next week.
1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
2. 7 years' experience leading large aseptic manufacturing groups with a focus on cGMP compliance and quality products.
3. Thorough understanding of manufacturing metrics pertaining to production efficiencies such as product cost, quality, safety, etc.
4. High level of experience with continuous improvement and lean manufacturing.
5. Ability to commute to or relocate to the Hickory, NC area with some relocation assistance provided.
The soft skills that are key to this role are equally important to the critical aseptic manufacturing experience. We are searching for a good personality and strong leader with the ability to effectively lead the manufacturing group. The ideal candidate combines the right technical experience with a respectful manner and is genuinely committed to the success of the company.
Hiring Authorities, Inc., is a global recruiting firm specializing in the Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and related industries. We place multiple candidates each month at World Class companies. More information on us may be seen on our website or in MEDICAL DEVICE magazine. Follow Hiring Authorities, Inc. on linkedin.com
- Responsible for departmental performance, to include productivity, quality, personnel, and procedures.
- Coordinates scheduling of routine and non-routine activities and assigns tasks to personnel.
- Coordinates activities of personnel to effectively meet production timelines.
- Maintains effective grasp of departmental status: metrics, production demands, morale, etc.
- Employs technical skills to trouble-shoot problems as they arise and to identify potential issues.
- Communicates issues requiring assistance to appropriate personnel quickly and accurately.
- Ensures departmental work is completed according to appropriate GMP standards.
- Ensures SOP are being followed by personnel and updated when appropriate.
- Trains or ensures training on new employees.
- Assists or leads investigations/deviations.
- Champions the continuous improvement process
- Effectively communicates schedule or process changes to affected personnel in a timely manner.
Key words: Lean, sigma, kaizen, Kaizan, 13485, 13485:2003, FDA, ISO, Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceuticals, Pharma, Drug Product, Drug Production, , manufacturing, forecasting, forecast, efficien*, SPC, process, savings, budget, capital, audit, KPI, metrics, production, project, IQ, OQ, PQ, cGXP, quality, CPM, DPM, complaints, value stream, scrap, reduction, VOP, overhead, labor, materials, absorption, liquidation, maintenance, capacity, expansion, supply chain, process map, spending, variable, fixed, teams, QSR, engineering, Kanban, cost, costs, schedule, service, inventory, safety, CAPA, productivity, defects, defect, defective, leadership, change, performance, facilitat*, presentation, operations, operation, fill rate, backorder, DMAIC, DMAICS, overtime, COGS, P&L, yield, cell, cellular, assembly, subasembly, sub-assembly, objectives, plan, operating, variance, variances, JIT, automation, sustaining, statistics, statistical, facility, facilities, fmea, OSHA, continuous improvement, analysis, TPM, 5S, 6S, black belt, robotic, measur*, manag*, lean, lean manufacturing, Sigma, 6-simga, production, operations, medical device, pharma, pharmaceutical, pharmaceuticals, variances, metrics, KPI, KIPs, DMAIC, value stream mapping, value stream, project, forecasting, planning, operating plan, materials, labor, labor efficiency, router, bill of materials, BOM, quality, manger, production supervisor, production manager, manufacturing manager, manufacturing, cost, cost reduction, value improvement, standards, kaizan, kaizen, kaizan event, continuous improvement, CI, CAPA, APICS, A.P.I.C.S., plant manager, capital, automation, assembly, production, continuous improvement, CI, aseptic, parenterals, parenteral, injectable, sterile environment, aseptic manufacturing, active ingredients, API, leader, leadership, management, manager, operational, operations, vials, ampules, diluent, changeover, line clearance,