Stability, growth, leadership …if you are seeking a future filled with opportunity then we would like to talk with you. NVR, Inc. (parent to Ryan Homes, NVHomes, Fox Ridge Homes, Heartland Homes) is one of the largest homebuilding and mortgage banking companies in the nation. We are currently the most profitable US builder and we have generated the industry’s highest earnings per share growth rate over the last 10 years. Founded in 1948, the company has grown to over 2500 employees operating in major cities in the eastern half of the United States.
If you desire a performance-driven company and have a strong desire to succeed with excellent communication skills, you are a prime candidate to help lead our team as a Production Manager.
The Production Manager is responsible for acquiring, organizing, and scheduling subcontractors, enforcing safety rules, and managing the activities of Senior Project Managers, Project Managers and Supervisors with the objective of delivering quality homes to customers on schedule and at the planned profit.
Qualified candidate must have experience in the following areas:
- 5+ years of homebuilding industry experience
- Cost Control
- Construction Management
- Previous management experience
- Training and Supervision
- Current Drivers License
When you work for an industry leader, we reward you with:
- Development of the long-range schedule to plan the orderly construction and delivery of houses throughout the operation.
- Consolidate On-site Managers’ weekly schedule to control construction sequence and subcontractors assigned to each job.
- To ensure compliance to the production schedules through close supervision, daily contact, and communication in order to keep all construction phases in proper and timely sequence.
- Enforce scheduling and the quality of workmanship by reviewing job sites to ensure that the house is delivered to the customer within the time specified and in an acceptable condition established by the company.
- Secure and maintain an adequate number of quality subcontractors to enable construction to adhere to the long-range production schedule, and eliminate or avoid over-dependence on a single contractor.
- Obtain and maintain competitive costing and document quantities and prices, sign subcontractors agreements and phase specifications, secure and initiate and sign insurance documents, and send them to Risk Insurance Department.
- Responsible for overseeing the process of acquiring from local municipalities all required documents which will allow us to bring a construction unit from excavation to final inspection and settlement.
- Coordinate the costing and updating of product quantities and bids for accurate generation of cost estimates. Establish area figure cost for all communities.
- Initiate/confirm lot listing through on-site inspection for the purpose of verifying the accuracy of recommended house type and setting.
- Enforce safety standards governed by Federal OSHA or other local authorities to ensure safe working conditions for employees, subcontractors, and material suppliers.
- Ensure that training is provided to comply with company guidelines for On-site Managers and subcontractors.
It takes a strong team to build a successful company and if you are interested in taking part in tough challenges to come up with smart solutions, NVR is the team for you.
- Excellent Salary Package
- Outstanding Growth Potential (80% of our managers have been promoted from within)
- Lucrative Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Home Purchase Discount
No Phone Calls Please
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Testing, Background and Credit Check Required
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide sponsorship of H1 visas.
See Job Description
Monster - 19 months ago
From finished lot to signed mortgage, NVR offers homebuyers everything -- including the kitchen sink. The company builds single-family...